When someone gets engaged, planning a wedding can take months. The same is true when families find out that a new baby is on the way, a family vacation, or even a birthday party. Like it or not, dying is one of the few events in life that is guaranteed, yet many people don’t take the time to plan for it.
Every time we have an Advance Planning appointment, we ask a very simple question: “Why have you decided to make your plans in advance?” These are their most common responses…
- “We don’t want our family to have a car wash, garage sale, or use Go Fund Me to pay for our funeral”
- “We don’t want our kids to argue over what type of services to have”
- “We don’t want our family to spend too much money”
- “We know how hard it is to plan a funeral after someone dies”
- “We’ve heard that life insurance companies are taking longer to pay death benefits”
In Porterville and the surrounding area, families are beginning to realize just how valuable it is to pre-plan their own funeral services so that those closest to them can avoid the emotional and financial stress that happens after a death. At Porterville Funeral & Cremation Center, we make things easy and affordable.
There are a growing number of options available when you make the decision to pre-plan and pre-pay your funeral services. Whether you want cremation with no services or a traditional casket burial, we can tailor a plan that's right for you. From single pay plans to automatic monthly bank withdrawals designed to meet anyone's budget, we would be pleased to outline the choices available.